The Professional Scrum Master™ （PSM）是為期2天的課程，課程內容涵蓋了Scrum框架的原理和（經驗）過程理論，以及Scrum Master 這角色在其中的作用。 這課程是經由指導和團隊互動的結合來教授Scrum和敏捷運動的核心內容。 這課程還包括免費參加全球認可的Professional Scrum Master I認證考試（PSM I）。
這 PSM 證書不會過期、不需要更新，通過這認證考試後，您將成為 320,000+ PSM-I徽章持有者的精英社群的一分子。
關於 Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- 關於 Professional Scrum Master™ 課程：連結
- 下載 Professional Scrum Master™ 課程概述：連結
- 關於 Professional Scrum Master™ 認證級別：連結
- 由 Scrum.org 和 Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) 一起打造和維護的培訓教材
- 2次免費PSM-I認證考試的機會 (PSM-I 原考試費用: USD150/次)
- 美國國際專案管理學會Project Management Institute (PMI) 的 14個Professional Development Unit (PDU)
Tony Lee 是台灣第一個 Professional Scrum Trainer。
Tony Lee 有15年的軟體產業經驗，在 加拿大、美國、菲律、台灣 參與過軟體開發團隊和組織規模轉型， 從小至兩人的新創團隊，到國際企業均有經驗。
About Professional Scrum Matser™ (PSM)
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a software development team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness. The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
The Professional Scrum Master class introduces the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework. These are foundational insights upon which the rules and roles of Scrum are explored and discussed.
Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
The PSM course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
Scrum.org maintains the defined curriculum and materials only taught by the most qualified Professional Scrum Trainers (PSTs) to assure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum framework: roles, rules, and artefacts
- Product Delivery with Scrum
- Working with people and teams
- The role of the Scrum Master
Students are challenged to think in terms of Scrum and the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces.
- Students will have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum and their coherence from the empirical foundation of Scrum.
- Students can act as a Scrum Master for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership.
- Students can effectively start up Scrum or increase their effectiveness if already underway.
Students work in teams. They learn through team assignments, discussions, and hands-on exercises.
Although there are no prerequisites, attendees make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required)
- Have passed the Scrum Open assessment
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, or through having taken part in a Professional Scrum Foundations or similar course
- Have been on or are closely involved in building or enhancing a software product or application using Scrum
- Have read one of the Scrum books of Ken Schwaber or the book “Scrum – A Pocket Guide” by Gunther Verheyen
Assessment and Certification
The Professional Scrum Master course has two associated credentials: Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I) and Professional Scrum Master level II (PSM II).
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment. PSM class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course receive a password to take the PSM I assessment. And the participants are entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM II assessment once passing PSM I.
Professional Scrum Master I (Included In The Price Of The Course)
People who have passed PSM I, achieving certification, demonstrate a fundamental level of Scrum mastery. PSM I certificate holders prove that they understand Scrum as described in the Scrum Guide and the concepts of applying Scrum. PSM I holders have a consistent terminology and approach to Scrum.
No Renewal Costs
Professional Scrum certifications are yours for life with no renewal costs to retain them. Once you pass the assessment, you will retain that certification, you will be listed on the Scrum.org website and remain there forever with no additional future costs.
因應 新型冠狀病毒肺炎 疫情相關防疫措施，請配合下述事項：
- 為因應防疫作業，疫情期間 課程中心 將加強場地清潔及消毒作業。